Search This Blog

Loading...

Review | The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash


I got this cleanser as my cream cleansers were clogging up my pores leaving me with millions of horrid white heads, the lovely man in the body shop recommended this cleanser as it's gentle so won't aggravate my sensitive skin but deep cleansing so removes all impurities. This stuff removes ALL of my make up effortlessly, I use it as a cleanser/ face wash and am receiving amazing results. I apply it onto wet skin and buff it into my skin with my fingertips although once a week I use my body shop facial brush to remove dead skin cells. Once washed away my skin feels fresh as a bumble bees bum and as clean as a whistle, more importantly since using this cleanser my skin has been pretty much blemish free. This cleanser retails for £8 and you can purchase it here. x





2 comments: