Review | Lush Bubblegum Lip scrub




Winter time, the time of year where snow, Christmas and the new year arrive but along with that there are dry, chapped lips. The bane of my life, nothing seems to get rid of them apart from Lush's Bubble gum lip scrub. At £5.25 for 25g of product it's not the cheapest as it's essentially nice flavored sugar but I am a lazy moo and like to opt for the pre made options. All you need to do is sweep a small amount of product from the glass jar and rub onto your lips until you feel as though it's worked it's magic. The best thing? you can lick it all up as it's edible and rather yummy ( I haven't eaten about 4 jars in the past, honest) You can pick it up at your local Lush store or online here. If you're not a fan of bubble gum there are also Mint and popcorn (I'm pretty sure there was another although i can't find it on the website.

What are your winter heroes for cracked lips? :)

x

6 comments:

  1. I tried this in the shop and thought I would just end up licking it off lol, I've been using the figs & rouge balm in cherry & vanilla. It's very good and also smells rather yummy

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i always end up eating it all! i do try not too though :) oooo might have to check that out :)

      x

      Delete
  2. great one!!! my wife has also eating disorder..

    Blogger at Saverr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo I'm going to buy this as soon as my spending ban is done. I've tested it, it works great and I love the taste (you don't have to rinse it off). I'll also get the Body Shop lip buff - the one that looks like a lippy - and maybe compare.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely :)ooo i'll have to check out the Body Shop one :)

      Delete