Search This Blog

Loading...

This Week I'm Loving...


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation
The holy grail of foundations, it blends effortlessly and gives the appearance of an inner glow. Once applied it's undetectable on the skin and gives off a natural glow that makes me appear to of had my 8 hours of sleep (That never happens) The lasting power is around six hours so not too bad it also has slight fruity fragrance, although that doesn't bother me as my skin doesn't react.

Elf Lipstick in Flirtacious
I recently made a huge Elf haul as it was 50% off everything! This lipstick is one of the items that stood out to my suprise. I'm not usually a fan off sheer lipsticks and usually reach for the most pigmented matte one I can get my hands on but this is perfect for work and the hot weather as it's fuss free and can be easily re applied

Maybelline colour tattoos in Pink-Gold + Metallic Pomegranate
I have always loved the Colour tattoos, they have great staying power and have an array of beautiful shades.
Pink-Gold is just that, a gorgeous shimmery pink that adds a sheen to the lids brightening them and intensifying the blueness of of my eyes.
Metallic Pomegranate is the most perfect product to create a wearable red eye without looking like you have pink eye (haha), When I look at it I see Giorgio Armani, it's a luxe shade that can be worn lightly during the day or heavy at night for an on trend modern smoky eye.

Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation
Another fabulous Foundation, This is Chanels latest foundation and boy is it a good one. I have the lightest 
shade that is surprisingly spot on for me as it has strong yellow undertones. It blends easily and really does 
look like a second skin. The finish is incredible! It doesn't enhance dry patches or fine lines and lasts all day. 
I usually apply this foundation soon after my moisturiser to get the best results.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick on Hepburn Honey
I have already done an in depth review of this lipstick so won't bore you

Click here to view

Benefit Hoola bronzer
The hype is true, this is by far the most perfect contour shade I have EVER tried! It's not orange and is super easy to blend. I have pale skin and have tried countless contours in the past to only end up looking like I have rolled around in dirt. This gives me defined cheekbones a smaller nose and all for only £23!

What products have you been loving?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I've always been intruiged by Benefit Hoola- got a couple of other products of theirs and love them- but the fact that it's £23 has always put me off a bit. Is it worth the money? xx

    Sophie/ http://www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say so :) but it's worth going to a Benefit stand and asking them to try it out on you first, they are always willing to do so! xx

      Delete